23.6.13

Things I actually like about summer

Long time, no post. I know, I've been preoccupied. But today starts the challenge of 7 days 7 posts! I'm going to get on a routine of posting weekly.

It's officially Summer. Let's start off by making one thing known, I HIGHLY dislike Summer. I have black leather seats in my car, ouch. I hate to sweat, and my hair is a frizz ball because of the humidity. So Summer and I are not on good terms. Hoooowever, I like some of the things summer brings. For example, With the heat comes the air conditioning. 
I also enjoy late summer nights eating s'mores and star gazing. I anxiously await the summer to pull out my maxi dresses, and summer dresses, and fun sandals. And maybe my most favorite thing about summer is the 4th of July. Bar-B-Ques, festive outfits, and firework shows. If I could do all those things with a little snow on the ground, life would be golden. Temperatures have reached the hundreds here, I'm not amused.
Stay cool, my friends.



 photo signature-12.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment