17.6.13

It's Monday! Alarm clocks around the world were hit hard with the snooze button. It's back to work for most of the world, unless you're like me and work Tues-Sat!! Monday's are heaven sent. It's my day to relax, watch Netflix & in today's rainy glory, shop the surprise Kate Spade sale online! Seriously, I've come to love me some Kate Spade. After getting my first bag (that I stalked the website MONTHS, i'm talking 7 months for ) When it arrived in the mail, it was like...



 I just can't get enough. I visit their website weekly waiting for a sale as amazing as this one to come along. What is better than 75% off and $5 ground shipping ? Free shipping, that's what, but I can live with $5. That being said, click the link above and get your shop on! Sale ends at 11:59 TONIGHT!
I'm going to crawl back in my bed and wait for my package to arrive! Happy Monday!

 photo signature-12.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment