7.6.13

New Blog on the Block

Hello! 
 Welcome to There Once Was a Girl... I'm Jodeci, the girl. 21 year old aspiring event planner. I started this blog, because I thought blogging would be a good release for all the conversations I have in my head on a daily basis, it's fun, and I want to make friends with all the amazing blog ladies out there. You're in for lots of real housewife gifs, pictures of my dog (she's a sass master), and stories about my tequila induced shenanigans. I'll throw in a few life lessons for you too... #1 NEVER WASTE TEQUILA or VODKA or a Straw-ber-ita... basically there are kids out there without these luxurious beverages so take advantage and drink up! Follow me on twitter ya'll @jodecit
 photo signature-12.jpg

3 comments:

  1. You're blog is so adorable! I like your description of yourself-I am also lost!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thank you Thank you! Be sure to come back :)

      Delete
  2. Your blog is just too cute. So happy I stumbled across it! :)

    ReplyDelete