13.6.13

Wise Words



Hello again!
Recently, in my quest to find out what I want to do with my life (college, career, location) I've been given a lot of advice from peers,my mother, my boss, and some random customers at my job. Mostly they are quoting dead philosophers and the bible about life and the paths you travel; words & quotes in which they live by, that they know will help them in the choices they make on the daily.Mine you ask? 
(Pinterest)
I had first heard this quote in a Reba song, you know, "Fancy" And I just liked the way it sounded in the song, it wasn't until reading Hamlet in my 11th grade English class, that I truly understood the meaning & since then I've tried to live by this the best of my ability. Staying honest to me, regardless of others. 

Another one of my favorite was said by none other than my girl, Liz T. (Elizabeth Taylor). I learned this through experience (I'll tell you about it another time) and when you're in a sticky situation it can be a defining moment for friendships. Liz knew what she was talkin about.

What words or quotes do you live by? Comment below! 
 thanks for reading:)


P.S. What does one wear to a Mary J. Blige concert, this coming Sunday?


 photo signature-12.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Life isn't about finding yourself it's about creating yourself.

    ReplyDelete