1.12.13

Sunday Social

Hey y'all! 
This is my very first link up! I saw this on Danae's blog Duh Danae so of course I wanted to join! So, here we go...
What is your favorite Ice Cream flavor?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

What is your Favorite Smell?
Pumpkin scented candles & the smell before it rains.
What is your favorite commercial?
It's December so I'm doing a Christmas theme...

What is your favorite day of the week?
Sunday, a day dedicated to watching TV and planning my entire week makes me a happy girl!

What is your favorite way to waste time?
Online shopping or reading a good book. Currently reading "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang"

What is your favorite article of clothing?
Before black Friday, I would've said my new  black and white far isle/aztec cardigan, but after I scored some black leather riding boots for $30! They are my new favorite addition.

Have a great first week of December!

 photo signature-12.jpg

3 comments:

  1. great answers!

    that mms commerical is a classic :)

    cute blog!

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your name!!

    I also love that M&M commercial too

    Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete