19.12.13

On the 6th Day of Christmas..

Good afternoon!

'Tis the season! Thanksgiving came and went. Finals drug on (thanks for that Icepocalypse 2013!) and finally I'm home with my family and gettin' festive. There are roughly 6 days until Christmas and for those next 6 days, I have a few things planned. 

1. Chug hot chocolate like it is water on a hot day.
2. DVR every single Rankin Bass cartoon.
3. Incorporate Christmas carols into everyday conversations
4. See just how many times I can watch the Grinch.

I will also make time to make Christmas cookies & candy with my mom and take my brother around town to look at Christmas lights. Since the time is winding down until Old St. Nick comes crashing down the chimney, I took the opportunity this morning to attend my brother's 4th grade Christmas party and Oh, What fun! ( see #3 on the To do list) his teacher had the most AMAZING homemade hot chocolate, but it was a secret recipe so I may never know the ingredients. How will you be spending these last few pre Christmas days? 
Leave a comment, follow me on twitter, and God bless you, every one.
 photo signature-12.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment