19.1.14

22

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
19 days later...
This year has already been super busy for me. Most importantly, this weekend I celebrated my 22nd birthday!! I can't even believe that I'm not 16 anymore. I do not feel as mature and put together as I should. I mean, I still eat goldfish crackers for a snack. And just last week I bought Disney Princess spaghetti-o's. If that doesn't scream adult, I don't  know what does.In my first full day of being a twenty-something, I vow to be more responsible, respectful, and kind. I vow to make a five year plan and to live each day to the fullest. I also vow to devote more time for myself, blogging, reading, driving with the windows down, anything just for myself. In honor of these vows and my birthday, I'm giving you 22 facts about moi!
 
 
1. I believe that I was a princess in another life.
2. I don't drink pop.
3. I was terrified of dogs when I was young.
4. I've had the same friends since I was in 2nd grade (small town problems)
5. I recently figured out what I want to do with my life, and it has nothing to do with my major. (cue quarter life crisis meltdown).
6. Purple is my favorite color
7. Wizard of Oz is my FAVORITE movie. ( I know all the words)
8. My little brother is my world.
9. I'm a recovering shopaholic.
10. Will & Grace reruns keep me up late night.
11. Monogram obsessed.
12. I once screamed at an NFL player in a bar...and tweeted about him.
13. I LOVE holidays & birthdays (any reason to buy/get presents!)
14. Karen Walker is my spirit animal. She's fabulous &funny.
15. Future Bravo Real Housewife
16. Love my mama.
17. I cry at the end of almost every movie.
18. Saw Beyoncé in concert and shed a tear.
19. Dolphins are my favorite animal!
20. I eat a Hershey's bar at least 3 times a week.
21. Love trivia games (Download "Heads Up" by Ellen on iTunes!!)
22. Nothing makes me happier than having a margarita with my best friend or watching a movie with my family.
 
 
365 days until my next birthday!
 photo signature-12.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    I love purple too. 22 was a good year for me =)

    ReplyDelete